Wednesday 18 September 2024

Mini-project: Orbital Elements Modular Container (test animation)

Shiny! Also enormously expensive in terms of poly count

 Yesterday's efforts included rough material selection. There are still no decals, though. I did some more clean-up and rebuilt the fuel bladder.  



I created a test animation during my lunch break. Then, another longer animation was rendered last night.



Animation frame.


Moving modules to a second support/spin ring could have made a cleaner hinge system that works off the opposite ring instead of at the module's own root. I might do a rebuild, but if I do, it will be done after the module lander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet day / Housekeeping day

  There was not much productive work today. I did some housekeeping, so to speak. I tested some Quixel assets. They're going to be tempo...