Tuesday 17 September 2024

Mini-project: Orbital Elements Modular Container - What next..

 I made some good progress. Some changes here and there.

I now need to focus on getting the build finished. There will need to be some additional touches. I will rebuild the fuel bladder and add communication equipment and external stores. Suddenly, the container's panels look sparse, but I prefer them that way for now.

Space lighting

The containers are now orientated so that the floors align with the cradle when folded for spin. Nice. The cradle structure on the outer-facing walls looks awfully cluttered, but I can live with it. It might look good with the proper lighting and staging.

Clutter-bug: Folded down for spin


Folded-out for acceleration-as-gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet day / Housekeeping day

  There was not much productive work today. I did some housekeeping, so to speak. I tested some Quixel assets. They're going to be tempo...