Wednesday 4 September 2024

Are we finished?

 This quick weekend project has jumped over the barn. Oh, What fun!

Today, I downed tools after reaching about 95%. I needed a break, and what better form of break is there than getting into the shader editor? So, I did a quick material test. I experienced a weird CUDA bug. After rebooting, I'm not sure the issue was accidentally turning stuff off in the outliner.

Cryo carrier sub-craft


Building the subcraft was good fun. Nice and simple. It came together very quickly.

Ready for the final push to the front section.

Here we are at very nearly finished. Time for that break!

Simple colour, some DOF too.



A quick lighting and composite test before going to bed:



Glow effect, colour correction and lens distortion all give these shots a feeling of reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet day / Housekeeping day

  There was not much productive work today. I did some housekeeping, so to speak. I tested some Quixel assets. They're going to be tempo...