Friday, 20 September 2024

Anton done (enough) and something new...

 I got the support ship completed sufficiently. It only needs to be docked with the Bayern for a poster image.

I'd polish a bit more if I intended to animate, but this is enough for now.

ISV-5 Anton Dohrn

Anton Docked with Bayern.

I had some right pain with this. I'd lost my fuel ball rebuild, so I had to do it again. I have floating model parts that disconnect from their actual location. This is sometimes caused by a displacement that moves the mesh during rendering, but I couldn't see where it was applied or why.


Something different.

I bought a new product, Character Creator 4. It creates 3D characters for animation. I want better characters in my scene, and this seems like a good start. Although the range of available characters is large, they are super-expensive, so I might end up sticking with the default characters.

Susan!

This is a good start! Installed Character Creator 4. Installed an auto-setup plugin and a Blender workflow plugin. Loaded one of the default characters into CC4. Clicked on the Load into Blender button -- Boom! Blender opens and the character is loaded in, all ready to render.

Susan watches  the True-Sky sun

Pretty good quality

I need more clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...