Wednesday, 16 September 2026

End of an era: we finished Attack on Titan.

 Noah and I just finished watching Attack on Titan, a brilliant, complex fantasy anime series.  It's awesome and leaves you with a lot to think about, with themes like human nature, war, violence, politics, and freedom, among others.

I spent some time working on the scene I created for Noah, featuring a great wall inspired by Attack on Titan.

Wall updates

I'm taking a pristine array-generated wall and adding random damage by adding carefully placed (not actually random) boolean cuts. 

Wall from a distance

MSVA

A starting point -- a single "spine" on which modules are attached. The Project: Hail Mary space vehicle has three separate spines, joined to an engineering module.

Space vehicle layout


No comments:

Post a Comment

End of an era: we finished Attack on Titan.

 Noah and I just finished watching Attack on Titan , a brilliant, complex fantasy anime series.  It's awesome and leaves you with a lot ...