'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
- Arthur Dent
Not great sleep... is how it started. The sleeping ended, but a shitty day began. I was up, dressed and eating breakfast just before 6.00am. If you're going to have a shitty day, you might as well make an early start, as with a bit of luck you'll be able to sneak away early.
Dental Surgery
I got distracted and left for my appointment a bit late, which forced me to run part of the way with my lower back pain. I got a small filling and a tooth extraction. Yeah, shitty day.dysregulated
I walked from the dentist to my work shift. There was a rainstorm - not just rain, an actual storm of rain. I completed my shift, returning home at 2:30 to find my youngest son, Leo, was having a massive meltdown, shrieking and shouting his little ADHD-Autism heart out.Blender 5.2.1
Blender received a bug fix release yesterday. Blender 5.2.1! Always welcome. See the release notes.
VDMs
I reinstalled the rock texture VDM brushes. It took a lot of effort until I remembered that you need to assign a dummy user.I will be making some big rocks soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment