Oh sheeeeeee-AT
Yesterday morning's stability problems came back. Render crashes on the default scene. Restart, do a few things: render completes. Do a few more things: Blender crashes.- I removed Metalworks (again)
- I removed Atmosphere 2
It's weird that Blender is actually mentioned in the latest driver's release notes, so you wouldn't expect foul goings on. This could be something specific to my setup. I could probably test the latest driver on my other system, then see if the crashes happen without installing any additional addons.
A note about Copilot's response to the error log
The AI assistant provided a detailed breakdown of the log. It was very interesting, very specific, probably not right, though. It talks about tt.render as an addon, but it doesn't have any information about it, and I don't think it is an addon. Still, it bodes well for troubleshooting in future. I mean, it can't always be wrong! 💪😆![]() |
| True Sky 3 was disabled. Strange! |
This morning I created a demanding environment scene. If the system was flaky, I'd expect to see crashes. Thankfully, none yet!
Partial Eclipse of the Sun
This evening (6pm-7pm) we should be able to see a partial solar eclipse (70% reduction in light). Might be cool! Might be cloudy in that spot. I'm going up to the top of the hill to watch it unfold.![]() |
| Stable table! |


No comments:
Post a Comment