Sunday, 15 February 2026

Weekend recharge

 I downed tools (for serious work) and enjoyed the weekend by getting out and about. Another rucking session, once again lugging far too much into the city and back.

I have a request from a friend to build a model vehicle inspired by the Kia PV5 WKNDR, an ultra-modern camper van that will no doubt be turned into an explorer for Alien worlds.  The concept sketch work is due next weekend.

Sparrow Films/Raptor, the next shot has changed. It's going to be lower altitude. That makes it a lot easier to stage, but harder to show all the elements in the frame. I need to send the director a sketch for sign-off as soon as possible.

Today I walked into the city without extra weights and came back with new underwear and stuff. 

Tomorrow, I will clean and repaint Leo's bedroom, ready for guests (my sister and her youngest) who are staying next weekend. It's going to be a busy week!

Terrain therapy

Some land forms. Also, a quick scatter test.

Preset grassland materials

Rock and flows

Quick scatter test.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...