Thursday 28 December 2023

Land ahoy!

 Busy day taking my youngest to a birthday party. I had a little time this evening to build a couple of heightmaps in World Creator and have a play with it in True-Terrain 5.

Scatter madness!

This took some configuring. I had not tracked the impact of the scatters. As a result, this was originally going to include millions upon millions of scattered objects. Naturally, it took an hour to compile the scene, then suffered an out-of-memory error.

After the rains

I need to create a whole scene, not just scenery. I've been thinking of doing a scene featuring crashed cargo canisters and thousands of tins of space beans. Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...