Monday 11 December 2023

I found a bug in Blender

 I raised a humourous request with True-VFX relating to a checkbox that only responded if you clicked on its left side edge.


Well, it turned out to be an actual bug in Blender. Zach from True-VFX identified that it was erroneous behaviour that happens if you locate a checkbox outside its layout bounds. It's not an earth-shaking bug, but I feel like I should earn an achievement badge. <smirk>


Playing around today:

I was playing around with ground materials.

Superimposed elements from a different render to add more sky drama

Potential Christmas image coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...