Thursday 14 December 2023

Christmas projects

 

I blocked out a Santa robot. Not a serious project and I hit my time-box limit before completing any of the finer details. Think of it as a Blender sketch. Ho Ho Ho...<spark>


I spend a whole day failing to do justice to my giant desert terrain. I might have another go, or I might try to practice on something smaller first.


Rockify got an update! Yay!

I'll have a proper play with it today. It includes two new rock types, although one of them produced a very big mesh out of a lowly sphere. It is not one to apply to a big mesh, or it will cause a crash. I saw this happen with my own eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...