Thursday 21 December 2023

Christmas time...

 I'll be heading off to my inlaws for a pre-Christmas celebration. I'll be doing less Blender - likely no blender for a few days. I did think about investing in a Blender-capable laptop, but it's a huge outlay of money for a couple of weeks a year when I'm not at home. I even thought about getting a Macbook Pro for whatever work I do. Next; that would be great for Blender, no doubt.

Currently in Blender...


Testing a simple terrain sculpt..I went too far with the details.

A two-terrain scene. Background terrain not working out.

Giant single-terrain. I was unhappy with the erosion treatment on the background 

Stranger places


So, quite a lot of effort, but nothing panning out. 
In other news, True-VFX showed off one of my renders in a credited tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...