I made a test video this morning while waiting for the boys to get up. It's rough around the edges and a bit rough in the spaces between the edges. The lighting is too flat. Some areas look bad in close-up. There are missing bits, one audio and one transition glitch. I'll declare this as a "proof of concept," so I'll go back and refine, polish, restage, re-title, re-time—all that stuff.
Saturday, 26 October 2024
Shift Carrier update - TEST TWO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Into the Octoberverse
Month ten, already! Wow! Last week I kept thinking, developing, and sketching for Orbital Elements, so I don't have much to log in this...
-
UV Unwrapping tips (Grant Abbot) When adding seams, you can use the shortest path. Multiple objects can share the same UV map. Useful for ...
-
True Sky 2.x was arguably the best Blender addon for creating your own skies. It didn't give you the high detail or complexity of a well...
No comments:
Post a Comment