Thursday 3 October 2024

Boulton's back!

 So I've been trying to build a starship from Charles E. Gannon's Caine Riordan: Terran Republic novels. It's the Bolton/Boulton-class cruiser.

The previous attempt was back in January this year. See these previous posts. I was pretty happy with how it was going but not happy enough to push on. I decided it was time to return to the Terran Republic, and I'd still like to build a shift carrier, a giant space vehicle very similar to the Earth ships that appear in the Avatar movies.

On with the Boulton, for now:

January's version:
More curvy but not as dagger-shaped.



Today's efforts:

Spin habitats folded in.

Spin habitat folded out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A few days of feeling meh

 I caught a cold from one of my children. It's not a dreadful cold, just one that knocks you a step back and robs you of any chance of a...