Thursday 17 October 2024

A few days of feeling meh

 I caught a cold from one of my children. It's not a dreadful cold, just one that knocks you a step back and robs you of any chance of an A-game in anything. 

I've become a bit unfocused, but I've done some playing around and learning. I may have started a new ship project when what I should be doing is finishing off existing projects to a higher standard.

I should go back to the Boulton and redress the ordnance. Build the Gordon-Class sub-ship. I should do another tidy-up of the Shift Carrier. 

A space truck...


I'm unsure where this fits in, but I like it. I will finish it.


Space...

I did some practice space scenes. I felt like I'd taken a step back with the lens flare. I may need to actually read the documentation as it looks excessive to me now.

Physical Addons renamed PCO as Planets. Makes sense.




World Creator released a brilliant update. There are some incredible new filters. One, called scattering, actually embeds scatters into the terrain geometry. This looks like it could be great, although I notice that when you carry the geometry into Blender, it looks a bit less effective because it needs massive polygon density to look its best.


Traditional scatters with Geo-Scatter

Moon Again


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few days of feeling meh

 I caught a cold from one of my children. It's not a dreadful cold, just one that knocks you a step back and robs you of any chance of a...