Thursday 4 July 2024

Election Day

 So we're voting in the General Election. We're finally getting a new government. Things will change for the better, but it will likely take much longer than we'd like. Ho hum!

Blender crashes continue. Not consistently, but it's the CPU again, I'm nearly sure. I am toying with ordering a replacement system. I'd hoped to delay getting a replacement until the end of the year when I can order a machine with an RTX 5090. That will surely be the new god-king-level GPU.

We'll see!

Today's toying around

Terrain created in World Creator 3

I love playing around with weird terrain-forms.

After some crashes, I tested a big terrain with plenty of scatters. Stable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet day / Housekeeping day

  There was not much productive work today. I did some housekeeping, so to speak. I tested some Quixel assets. They're going to be tempo...