Wednesday 31 January 2024

Sigma

There's a lot going on. Actually, there's one giant thing going on. I had a blood test last week, and on Monday morning, I learned that I have type-2 diabetes. I've not just developed it, I've probably had it for years and its in a very bad state. It wasn't a shock. I actually visited the doctor with worries that I had it, but as I'm not overweight, he didn't think it was likely. We'll see how this goes. I'm going to miss eating mountains of bread.

On to Blender

Sigma Base

There's another update to the Sanctus Library. It's got some great new additions, but their use is more complicated. For example, there's a weld line that you can apply, but as it's geo-nodes-based, it takes some configuration to look right. Sigma base was a bit of a play with Sanctus and Random Flow, which also received some new features/improvements.

A different backdrop for the base model - not used, yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...