Monday 15 January 2024

Blender School - Mech continued

 The next part of the Blender course covered the rest of the mech build.

Blocking out the legs

Cuts and bevels to make the legs look like they work.

Halfway through the middle detail lesson

The lessons covered previous knowledge and expanded on bevel troubleshooting, which lost me a bit. Lots of deep configurations that I'd not seen before. Either I'll go through those bits again, or more likely, I'll read into the official Blender docs or dedicated bevel tutorials.

Some other stuff

Landscapes. Of course!

Two terrains for extra depth

Big rock scatter

Same as above, without the rocks

Beachy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...