Thursday, 22 January 2026

Chair progress

 


I really needed a tighter concept from which to Hard Ops-noodle. There's nothing yet that I'd describe as a faux pas because I repeated some steps two or three times. I guess the problems arrive when I stop rebuilding shonky elements.

We'll see. It's back to Sparrow Films' work.

Aerial Shot Previs

Frame from the pre-vis version of the storyboard that I created. The challenge is getting a smooth transition from this orbital view down to a view at 10,000m in a few seconds, without it feeling too fast.

Orbital

The lake! The lake!

Honestly, I was so rusty doing animation that I worry I need to interrupt my HardOPs training to complete an animation refresher course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...