Wednesday, 1 October 2025

Back to learning, back to focused output

 I have work to do, but I make excuses to do something else. Usually, what I do is not focused and leads nowhere useful. Let's get back on track!

1) More planning and discipline... complete a training element at least twice per week. So, more Blender School!

2) No more starting something and fizzling out.  Although it is okay to abandon a project that has run its course, if you just stop every time you hit a creative roadblock, you'll never finish anything.

3) Work towards a more iterative and reflective workflow. It's been a while since I've completed a critique session. More of those!

generative Cthulhu statue 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...