Friday 17 March 2023

Pushing too far...


I've bought True Assets. It's quite expensive for what it is - a bridge that helps you set up asset libraries. However, after investing a bit of time, I realise that this is a massive time sever. I had a whole collection of trees and bushes that I just didn't have the time to properly incorprate as an asset library. True Assets does a great job of automating some parts of the process. The one fault was that importing a mass of objects,  I still had to go into individual blend files to modify categories, or you end up with a separate category for each object.

Three slightly deformed plains, arranged as a landscape

Some grass. A few rocks

 This was fun to do, but Blender ground to a stop. I ended up having to stop Blender from the Task Manager. It wasn't memory exhaustion, it probably the sheer number of instances in the scene. Lots!


Human Generator v4 beta
I reinstalled Human Generator - going with the latest beta. Some nice refinements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...