Wednesday 22 March 2023

Blender Guppy drops updates

 Blender add-on creator, Blender Guppy has released updates for Creative Flow, Random Flow and Panel Creator. So much to absorb.

I hardly touched Creative Flow because its hot key doesn't work until you go into the settings. These tools are amazing but there's an overwhelming amount of functionality, and no real documentation. Youtube videos are great for seeing hands on but there's a lot of stuff you'd need to write down if you want to remember it.

Creative Flow - Draw Faces


A powerful tool for applying faces onto a mesh in order to boolean. There are so many hot-keys and controls that you need to absorb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...