Friday 31 March 2023

Enthusiasm ebbing away

 Installed Blender 3.5. Nice! Installed my army of useful add-ons. Two-plus hours of work -- okay.
So having adjusted my system's memory configuration, installed a new version of Blender, my troubles with crashing are surely over.

Not

So

Fast


Day-2:  GPU system errors. Then when I do some testing with old files, I get another Blue-screen-of-death.




I try doing some well controlled scenes with Geo-Scatter. Crash-to-desktop.

I run Blender in GPU debug mode, while also watching GPU and Memory stats... I get a system hang.


This is really making me not want to use Blender. That sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...