Wednesday 21 February 2024

Orca Challenge progress

 I decided not to restart the Orca Challenge. There are problems, but so far it has been possible to remedy issues by tweaking and rebuilding individual elements. There might come a time when the number of flaws mounts up to a critical mass that forces me to just restart from scratch. For now, it's mostly hanging together. 

Cabin boxed-in: 90%

Porthole rims. Not yet sunk. Main mast in place.

Tweaks to the forward sections and the roof plates.

The Nest!

Still a reasonably good match with the reference.

Next: The Bow Platform and more basic details, like steps, ladders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...