Friday 16 February 2024

Doldrums

 My next project is a crashed spaceship overgrown with tropical plants. Surely a cool fusion of the science fiction and landscape stuff that I love. The problem is that sometimes, it just doesn't happen. My ship idea was a large cruiser, but after restarting it a few times, I reset my sights.


I like the front, but I hate the back end


Blocking out for a Star Wars-style ship

Novel landing form

I really should go back to sketching and getting inspiration. Get a story of the design - what's its function, where was it going, why did it crash?

I might restart the giant mobile starport. I'd use what I'd learned from my hard surface modelling courses this time.

Scanning addiction

I can't stop doing photogrammetry. I use Poly.cam on my Galaxy S23 Ultra. It works rather well!

The big rock is located in a park called The Bowl Hills. I used to play on it as a child.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...