Sunday 18 February 2024

Flower island

This is a little scene I created while playing around today. The background cliff face is part of a collection of mountains and cliffs that I just bought. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed by the quality. I had to put a rectangle behind this cliff so you can't see holes in the mesh. That said, once those holes are hidden, this looks pretty good. Maybe I just need to do some tweaking to make them work. We'll see!

More hidden, more moody...

Earlier...


The jungle crash scene... I just wasn't feeling it. This rough layout has voided my enthusiasm for the project for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...