Wednesday 23 November 2022

What is payday...

 What is payday, if not a vessel upon which to sail the seven seas of Blender add-ons?

The True-VFX team celebrated their birthday with a hefty 50% discount. I've had my eye on their True-Terrain add-on for some time. Since I got their brilliant True-Sky add-on.




Yes, it's not very good. Consider that this was hammered after watching a single newbie video. While the add-on seems well designed with good workflow -- it's still quite a lot to take in on your first session. There's lots to learn but I'm excited about the brilliant collection of ground materials, and the blending system.


Add True-Sky too


In other news, Sanctus materials updated to 2.2. It now has wood! I'll have a play with it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...