Saturday 26 March 2022

More Fluent 2.0 and Random Flow playtime

 

Random Flow 

The speed at which you can layer detail is amazing. I'm slowly understanding the effects of operations, so there's a bit more "design" going on, less random clicking.

Fluent 2.0

Fluent 2.0 is an amazing tool. I've overcome some of its kinks, like mirror tool widget only works if you work in a single panel. I tend to work with 3-4 panels, so the mirror tool just didn't work for me.

I make changes during a typical workflow that introduces horrible mesh corruption. Its not a bug, it's me not fully grasping how bevel geometry gets distorted when you apply changes on top.



It's all basic stuff, but yesterday I started to work see how you can use the powerful boolean workflow to cut out complex "engineered parts". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That deeply sh!t thing happened again

 On Saturday night, we had a brief power cut. It only lasted a few seconds, resulting in a hard shutdown of my workstation. This is the work...