Sunday 13 March 2022

More fluent

 I've been pushing myself to learn the ins and outs of Fluent 2. I've been sitting on HardOps for years, a toolset that I know can produce amazing detailed hard surface models. This time I was going to put the effort into learn the toolset. Well, it seems to me that Fluent is a much simpler tool. It makes me want to get to grips with HardOps, but at the same time, its easy workflow makes me think, "why bother?".

I noticed that the array tool's count input wasn't working. Apparently a Blender 3.1 quirk, which the plugin's developer fixed and released (in the form of a daily build), within a couple of hours. Pretty amazing!

Just messing around with the tools:




No comments:

Post a Comment

That deeply sh!t thing happened again

 On Saturday night, we had a brief power cut. It only lasted a few seconds, resulting in a hard shutdown of my workstation. This is the work...