Tuesday 18 January 2022

Moah photogrammetry

I scanned Leo on Sunday afternoon. Turned out quite well, though scans seem to need a lot of light not to be dark as dank.



A closer look and you can see that some qualities are very ropey. This was captured in a few minutes using an iPad, so I'll not let it bug me. I'm tempted to try shifting over to the manual workflow, using my digital SLR. It seems like it will be a hell of a lot more work, but oh it would be nice to get the quality up.


Geo-planet 1.3 is out. It's such a good little add-on if you want to create nice planets. Shame that Blender tends to crash all the time when messing with my favourite add-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...