Wednesday 26 January 2022

Fireshark continued

Tonight I continued with the reboot of the Fireshark space fighter. Happy with progress. Happy that I recognised a couple of bad design decisions and backed out.

As the design spreads out, this version of the Fireshark is looking a little more elegant, also flimsy. I kinda like that.

Rectangular engine blocks



Too much rectangular. Too repetative and to be honest, they just don't look that convicing.

A more "rockety" approach to the engines looks better to me.

Time to block out the main gun. That forward section is intended to be a six-shooter particle gun. A couple of well placed shots could cripple a mid-range ship.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...