Thursday 1 August 2024

Summer Holiday ho!

 We're off to France for nine days. The Dordogne! I'm very much looking forward to it.

We had my sister and her youngest child visit. I set up a game of Orbital Elements, which robbed me of a bit of Blender time. It was my birthday. I had a love day. Not much Blender, though.

I did get a second Blender t-shirt. Nice!


Always time for a bit of landscaping

I created a sketch to play with the idea of a pipe-filled tunnel. Not much work, quite a lot of fun.

Energy flux!

Tunnel without the fog and light effect

Starting point with emissive lights

After playing a session of Orbital Elements, I now have the job of designing my nephew's light rig. In Orbital Elements, a light rig is the smallest class of interplanetary vehicle. They usually come in between one hundred and five hundred tons. I started sketching, and then I started building. Meh! Meh! Meh! Maybe I need to take that holiday before trying to design it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet day / Housekeeping day

  There was not much productive work today. I did some housekeeping, so to speak. I tested some Quixel assets. They're going to be tempo...