Monday 12 August 2024

Back from our summer holiday

Dordogne region of France, east of  Bergerac

We stayed in a cute chalet on a campsite with a super pool, a good-quality restaurant, and more Rocomadour cheese and foie gras than is good for you.


I'm keen to get some work done in Blender. I'll create a terrain inspired by the Dordogne's limestone valleys and an Orbital Elements space vehicle for the next playthrough. Coming soon!

Dordogne has lots of amazing limestone cliffs. Most of them are topped by amazing châteaus.

I did most of my sketching at the pool. My meagre drafting skills took a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet day / Housekeeping day

  There was not much productive work today. I did some housekeeping, so to speak. I tested some Quixel assets. They're going to be tempo...