Wednesday, 28 August 2024

Space Habitat 1600R


 The first habitat is done. This one is smaller than most. I've pegged it as the first, a prototype model. It is smaller than an O'Neill cylinder but still pretty darn big, with a 1600 m diameter and 2000m length. From the Fusion plant to the space docks, it's more like 11km. Huge! Huge!


More water play

I had another delve into True-Terrain 5's new water. It's complicated, but I've finally worked out why my early TT4 terrains somehow looked more detailed. I've not been using Adaptive Subdivision in TT5. I found it unstable, presumably because I was putting in ridiculous parameters I didn't understand. I got it working, and some of the close-to-camera areas look super-detailed.





I will play some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...