Monday 13 May 2024

Free Trader - new project

 I was delighted that my recent Traveller illustration was selected for the Traveller Facebook art group's cover. I am encouraged to do another Traveller scene. I realised that while I'd built the Scout about four times over the years, I'd always given up on the Free Trader. Not this time...probably.

I took Rob Caswell's excellent technical illustration from the book as the reference. It has a modern look while keeping true to the original look of the ship.

Reference from the Digest Groups MegaTraveller Starship Operator's manual 


We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance woes - maybe

 This weekend, I took a break from the deck plan work. Inspired by a cave-themed community challenge on the True-VFX Discord, I built caves....