Tuesday 14 May 2024

Free Trader - Midpoint Burn

 I'm making great progress. There's a problem with everything moving fast, and your design steps feel fluid. You may not stop and check things enough. In my case, there's a serious issue with lateral symmetry. It's not obvious from most angles and at a distance, but I may need to do some serious rebuilding later.

Progress shots:

Roof cabin windows

Engineering details and Air/Raft Garage Door

Tail Mast and Turret

At a distance. Looks fine.


Next.. I'll move back to the front. I'll get the main airlock done. They get the main elements of the belly sorted. Hatch and landing leg doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance woes - maybe

 This weekend, I took a break from the deck plan work. Inspired by a cave-themed community challenge on the True-VFX Discord, I built caves....