Monday 27 November 2023

Rapid progress

 My first foray into Gaea was a success. After thirty minutes of tutorials and toying about, I managed to create my own terrain and export it successfully.


Made in Gaea, rendered in Blender with True-Terrain 5

I'll go back tomorrow for more learning and practice.


I spent some more time playing with True-sky, including creating a new "hero" rock using Rockify. As an add-on, Rockify is a bit of a one-trick pony, but it does its trick really well. This is another use of Physical Open Waters, which is turning out to be pretty amazing.

True-Sky is great. The Fog elements might be better, though



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...