Tuesday 11 February 2020

Fireshark Progress, maybe


Last night I continued the Fireshark build. Some progress works, while other elements fall down the old pit of adding detail without enough thought to the overall flow. You get lots of surface detail but it looks cobbled together and not unified.

Areas like the winglet root, where lots of elements flow, but almost nothing lines up.

The lower components were built really quickly just so I could see how the cabin looks on a perch. Tonight, I will probably rebuild all of those parts, if not more. Hell, I still want to start from scratch, but I think, at this point, I need to just complete what we have and then decide about restarting.

The bigger part of these models is temporary blocking, so I can see what it will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...