Sunday, 6 July 2025

I rest my case

 I decided to rustle up something quick that helps me improve on scatter and scene dressing. Don't get bogged down, I said.

Gets bogged down...




I need to be disciplined. I need more training. I need to finish the training I started. Notice I did not complete the next two lessons of the Environment course. I did buy more courses, though!

SuperHive Educational Bundle (https://superhivemarket.com/products/best-of-blender-education)

This is huge! 

I bought this pack for Creative Shrimp's game asset workflow, the Architectural Master class, Geonodes and 3D Ducky's training, although his efforts are not my primary focus, its a gap I need to fill.


Game Asset Workflow






Optimise and bake! That's what I'll learn, I hope.  I'm a bit disappointed that Creative Shrimp's other courses were not included. The cinematic lighting and the photogrammetry courses were on my big shopping list, given that I already bought their other included stuff (Space VFX and Hard Surface Modelling), but you do get a 25% discount.

Assembly (Geonodes)


Cubecity (Asset Libraries and a cute 3D city)



Architecture Masterclass

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoosh. Another week flashes before my eyes

 It's flown! Here we are on Friday, seemingly moments after Monday's close. This might be the power of routine. Compared to the Summ...