Saturday 13 May 2023

Orbital Elements - Medium Rig



 I've been writing for most of the week. Completing the world-building chores for Orbital Elements. This evening I took a break to play with Blender. Naturally, the output is a Medium Rig from Orbital Elements.

A work in progress


Rig

A rig is a simple, cheap-to-build and maintain space vehicle. They’re suitable for transporting small payloads between facilities that are both situated in the same locality. Rigs are the space cars and trucks that zip people and packages between orbitals and space-based destinations on or around a planet. Larger rigs can make interplanetary trips, although they’re not the best fit for long-distance travel. Except for the largest rigs, most are intended for no more than a day or two of operation before turning to a dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...