Tuesday 23 May 2023

Commission!!

 I have a little job. Ship design and deck plans for a table-top RPG company.

Here's a sneaky peak at the in-development ship


Deep Indigo - time-travelling exploration vessel

The ribbing on those engine "legs" is to pronounced. I'll make it more subtle.

Front-on. The bridge is missing. It will go underneath the forward ZT emitter-dome

Distance shot

Landed -- but I need to build the actual landing legs.


I should have the build completed tomorrow. I'll then get the deck plan whipped up before the end of the week.

The publication will probably be many months away, so I'm unlikely to reap any financial benefits for a while, although It's always great to combine personal passions with making a bit of money. I can dream of doing this as a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...