Saturday 25 February 2023

Time to look at Crash logs

This is the crash I tend to get:


 INFO (gpu.debug): Notification : Texture state usage warning: The texture object (0) bound to texture image unit 0 does not have a defined base level and cannot be used for texture mapping.

INFO (gpu.debug): Notification : Texture state usage warning: The texture object (0) bound to texture image unit 0 does not have a defined base level and cannot be used for texture mapping.

INFO (gpu.debug): Notification : Texture state usage warning: The texture object (0) bound to texture image unit 1 does not have a defined base level and cannot be used for texture mapping.

Error   : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Address : 0x00007FF7377145B9

Module  : blender.exe

Thread  : 00007264 




 Could be a bug somewhere in the massive pile of add-ons. 

I may install the latest Blender Beta, running without all the plugins. See if I can bake the scene so that I can render it without True Terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...