Thursday 23 February 2023

Did some mapping (Sort of a Blender break)

 

Missile Silo map for a table-top role play adventure I'm writing. I used Blender to block out the basic shape, although I ended up not needing to use the model as a guide because the shap was really simple.

True Terrain scenes kept simple

True Sky

Bagapie play

True Terrain and True Sky

The truth is that while I really love True Terrain and True Sky, they are super unstable for me. I get a lot of crashes, even for what I consider to be simple scenes. I'm starting to look into the crash logs to see if there's anything helpful they can reveal. I'd like to think this is a driver or software issue that fixes itself through a few upgrades. We'll see.

A training course! Blender Strategies for Modeling and Texturing
It's a beginners course but did pick up some useful things just from the first lesson. I have so many big gaps in my knowledge.

                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...