Saturday 11 February 2023

Luna Transporter Progress

 This effort is a little different from the usual Blender project work. It's for use in a table-top role-playing game adventure, so it can't be left to gather dust. It also needs to be time-boxed. So with these constraints in mind, I decided to do some kitbashing, using bits I'd built last year.


Source sketch
Too "droney"

I didn't find a way to make mounted engines look right.

No time to make new engines? Just dig out the ones you made earlier.

Don't have time to do the payload capsule. Just dig out the one you ... you get the idea.

Stick on wheels and a front cabin: the module becomes an ATV.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...