Tuesday 24 January 2023

Tinkering with Substance Painter

 So I need to watch a few more hours of Substance Painter tutorials before I can begin to unlock its full power. That said, I also need to really get on top of UV management, so I may also need to rewatch a lot of UV tutorials.

Take complex models with messed up UVs away and Substance Painter is an absolute blast to use. These were created in minutes with almost no knowledge. This bodes well.





Other stuff

I had a play with World Creator. Set up another big landscape. Got it crashing again, but not before setting up a promising basis for an animated scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...