Sunday 16 October 2022

Progress then.... walk away?

Sometimes I reach a point in a build where I fall out of love with an idea. Or just get a bit bored with it.
The lid was originally going to hindge on one side. I then decided that the auto-openning of such a big lid would be too difficult, so I split the lid in two. Problem is, I'd left the original hindge-side of the lid much thicker than the other side. Now it looks odd. Maybe I could select one side and create a mirror duplicate. 

I'm also struggling to integrate an ammo belt.

At this point I go and do something else, with a high chance that I never return. This is my problem.


Another ring system for a space ship. I like it, but the ship is supposed to be quite small. I'll restart and leave this as an asset for use on a later project. 



I love messing with Bagapie assets. However, I don't really know how to use all the features of the scatter tool. I need to go back to the documentation and do some more structured learning -- rather than just playing with what I know.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...