Friday 15 April 2022

Blender Marketplace Sale: time to spend some money!

 




ZenBBQ  (https://blendermarket.com/products/zen-bbq)

Impulse buy. This is a really interesting new approach to bevels. Dodging all the warped geometry problems you can suffer, handling bevels in the shader. 



Fluent: Materializer (https://blendermarket.com/products/fluent-materializer)

With discount available, I finally bought Fluent Materializer. This is a powerful yet easy to use workflow for assigning material effects like grudge, scratches and dirt to your excessively clean models. I built this quick box using Fluent Power Tools. I should have rendered closer to the material to show off the effects.



Our groundfloor extension is progressing. Time to choose some colours. I whipped up a quick model of my new stuff to consider feature wall colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...