Friday 19 June 2020

Tanker nearly done



I still don't have a proper name for this bad boy. It should be named by my 5-year-old son, as it belongs to his Star Wars Roleplaying Game character.


There's a ladder and access hatch behind the front landing gear. There's also an elevator that drops out of the belly, although I'm worried that it's gone missing.

Those elevated engines are mostly for show. It doesn't take off using vectored thrust, as with most Star Wars ships, launching is via repulsor lift, with the engines just providing oomph rather than lift. I guess that the ability to shift the centre of mass helps when you have a big cargo bod that drops off the back.

Some teams and some blank areas that still need detailing. Otherwise, this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...