Thursday 16 January 2020

Tinkering in a sea of tink





Last night

Some stairs that don't go anywhere.
Stairway scene

A quick video of a little staircase model. I never got into animation and struggle. I need to watch some tutorials and complete some basic exercises.



Eevee landscape vs Cycles.



Here are the mountains (relief map) of Kent. Time to render was about 2 seconds.



Same scene in Cycles. Significantly longer render time. Looking a lot less washed out but the lighting is not really being implemented properly.

Next

I decided that I need a project. You can never fail if your aim is to tinker. You need failure to be an option or you don't really know if you succeeded. So, I am going to rebuild my Fireshark space fighter, from 20-odd years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not much, today

 I played with True-Terrain 5 in the morning. I got crashes. A few! I think that I may have experienced the old instability problem. I found...