Monday 25 March 2024

Dark cloud



Doranne

Rocket - early steps

 Yesterday, my PC refused to start. It took me about four hours to fix it. I needed to reset the BIOS's CMOS settings by pressing the tiny button on the machine's backplate. The PC then successfully completed POST, but I needed to switch to the built-in HDMI output and then turn the primary output to the GPU. It actually took about five cycles of this procedure. I think I may have plugged peripherals into USB ports that expect drives, which caused a separate set of problems. It was such a pain that I left the PC running last night because I couldn't face having to go through it again. 

I may need to send the PC away for investigation and a proper fix if the problem persists.

What a pain!!!


Tomorrow:

All being well, Blender 4.1 should be released.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More house

This morning I showed Clara the "dream" house. She had some constructive criticisms of the design, including a wish to have direct...